Switching Banks or Funders To Meet Your Objectives
Keystone works with clients in raising funds even if there is no change in ownership.
Fundraising can be for positive reasons including reducing finance costs, increasing working capital, funding expansion through organic growth (or via an acquisition) or for distressed situations as part of a recovery plan. Sometimes there may be a strained relationship with the current Bank or Funder.
Whatever the situation, we work closely with clients in securing the much needed finance.
Keystone acts as lead adviser on fundraises and refinancings and our role typically includes:
- understanding the reason for the funding requirement
- investigating and advising on the different funding options – debt, equity, grants, supplier finance
- preparing and presenting a set of forecasts and a business plan
- helping clients assess the commercial, accounting and cash flow implications of particular financing structures
- introducing the opportunity to specialist providers of finance
- leading negotiations with funders
- introducing other professional advisers needed to complete the project
- assisting teams in interpreting the results of due diligence work
- preparing a detailed timetable of events
- arranging meetings, conference calls and generally oversee the total project management through to completion
What Funding Options Are Available?
Keystone Partners has established relationships with a national network of funders, who can provide different types of funding depending on the requirements of the client.
If you would like a response within 8 hours please fill in the boxes below and one of our team will come back to you.